トピックタグ
15件の返信
Hajime Ikeda
投稿: 31
MTL Member-Admin
(@hajimeikeda)
メンバー
結合: 4か月前

PBLと電気通信大の講義に参加した。インターンで携わっているプロジェクトも大詰めとなっている。決定木分析と時系列分析を行い、結果から特徴を報告した。論文の修正作業は恐らく来週には、終わる予定。南アの学生のポスドク応募書類の作成もした。

I participated in a lecture at PBL and the University of Electro-Communications. The project I am working on as an internship is in its final stages. Performed decision tree analysis and time series analysis, and reported on the characteristics of the results. The revision process of the paper will probably be finished next week. I also prepared post-doctoral applications for students in South Africa.

Natsuo Okada
投稿: 15
(@nao)
メンバー

講義の課題を行っていました。

研究に関しては修論執筆と並行してHSIから主要波長帯を特定する特徴抽出の作業を行っています。解析に時間がかかるため、結果がまだ出ていません。特徴抽出後は、そのデータを用いてさらに機械学習で解析を行う予定です。

I have been doing assignments of classes.

For my research, I have been trying to extracting features of HSI. Also I have been writing my master thesis.

taiga sato
投稿: 13
(@taiga-sato)
メンバー

先週に引き続き、卒論の執筆を行っていました。また、並行して撮影データの3次元復元とその解析を行っています。

I have been working on my thesis since last week. At the same time, I have been working on 3D reconstruction of photographic data and its analysis.

narihiro_owada
投稿: 7
(@narihiro_owada)
メンバー

今週はwebアプリのデプロイ作業、スペクトルデータの解析、卒論の修正を行った。

This week, I have been trying to deploy the web app. But there are some error about uploading the file. Spectral files are too heavy for uploading. That is why I got timeout error. So now, I try to upload the data asynchronously using Celery. And, I did analysis for some spectral data that is given by a company. Also, fix the thesis.

rempei sasaki
投稿: 5
(@rempei-sasaki)
メンバー

I have been writing my thesis and developing an AR app. Clean Growth Forum was interesting.

Elsa Pansilvania Manjate
投稿: 14
(@elsa-pansilvania)
メンバー

I keep reading about Mining methods selection(MMS) while extending and reviewing the dataset by extracting additional attributes that might be critical in MMS, thus, critical for the development of mining method recommendation system, which is the ultimate goal of the research. Also, I am reading about methods for missing values imputation/prediction, including matrix factorization.

I have been practising data analysis and model development using python. 

Yoshino Kosugi
投稿: 10
(@yoshino)
メンバー

I have been writing my thesis.

From before, I also had have tried to make models which can output results from inputting vibration waveform 10 or 100 data overlapped, but computer disorder have happened.

So, from now, I am trying it again using another gaming pc which works properly.

Zedrick Tungol
投稿: 13
(@zed37)
メンバー
結合: 3か月前

My replacement fans have arrived, as well as the tools and compounds needed to repair my laptop have arrived and i can now begin the repair processes- i am trying to study the steps and consulting repair forums on how to proceed. Also, I have begun taking classes with Professor Miyamoto. Lastly, I am looking at potential journals to submit my paper to. 

yuhei_takanohashi
(@yuhei_takanohashi)
メンバー
結合: 3か月前

今週は水の厚さ測定をベクトル角から求められたので、次に画像から速度を測定できないか調べました。PIV(Particle Image Velocity)の技術を活用して、流れ面の画像から移動量とベクトルを求められることがわかった。

In this week, I cloud measure water thickness by vector angle, then I tried to measure flor velocity using by image. Take advantage of PIV(Particle Image Velocity), amount of moving and vector are known by the image of water flor.

Masato Takeuchi
投稿: 12
(@masato)
メンバー

I have been writing a master thesis.  Also, I proofread another paper which is for one technical journal.  

Senjoba Lesego
(@senjoba)
メンバー

I joined two lab rotations the mineral processing and petroleum engineering, we carried out various expeiments inorder to appreciate the work they do.

I also prepared a presentation for the SAM/PBL about energy resources and renweable energy in southern african countries

Rei Hosoda
投稿: 11
(@reihosoda)
メンバー

先週に引き続き、修士論文の執筆をしています。

I have been writing master's thesis since last week.

Brian B Sinaice
投稿: 14
(@bsinaice)
メンバー

I had a discussion with Dr. Utsuki from Utsuki Geo-Solutions and my supervising Prof. Youhei Kawamura, where I gave a presentation then had the opportunity to brainstorm on the various ways in which we can/are going to implement NCA into my research. Preliminary results are so far promising. In addition to this, my lab mates and I also had the privilege to attend a presentation by EXEO where we got acquainted with the various ways in which their organization initiates and operates their telecommunication business. Lastly, we attended a ‘Clean Growth Forum’ aimed at zero carbon emissions by 2050.

Bashir Jalali
投稿: 12
(@bashir-jalali-2)
メンバー

Have prepared the presentation for PBL class, have done the petroleum's laboratory  lab rotation and started the new lab rotation in mineral's processing laboratory and have crashed and  prepared the samples  for the experiments.

Taeyoo Na
投稿: 15
(@taeyoo)
メンバー

Since last week, still having difficulties to transfer the registration fee to the organizing committee of conference.

But, now Taiga is helping me about it and looks the problem will be solved soon, using online transfer system.

Also, I submitted full paper for this international conference. 

And I plan to restart my next research for entire area of ​​Sapporo. 

共有: