• 日本語 100-150字
トピックタグ
16件の返信
Taeyoo Na
投稿: 15
(@taeyoo)
メンバー
結合: 4か月前

Thanks with Taiga's help, I remitted the registration fee of international conference.

And I planed to construct layer of actual ground subsidence area for Sapporo, but, personally, body condition was not good in this week, I couldn't do that. 

Next week, I will be done this and analysis using frequency ratio model with other factor layers those I already constructed. 

taiga sato
投稿: 13
(@taiga-sato)
メンバー

I conducted an experiment using a drone equipmped with a spectrum camera.and I also wrote my thesis and presented the analysis results of the 3D model.

Elsa Pansilvania Manjate
投稿: 14
(@elsa-pansilvania)
メンバー

I have been working on the Dataset, extracting additional factors and reviewing it.

Also, I have been reading/researching about missing values imputation methods including matrix factorization. I am planning to start working on missing values prediction in the dataset using matrix factorization.

Hajime Ikeda
投稿: 31
MTL Member-Admin
(@hajimeikeda)
メンバー

PBLで発表をした。そして、週の殆どを学術論文の訂正に時間をかけた。研究の合間に、南アの学生の受け入れ書類を提出と卒業予定の学生の論文のチェックをした。

Zedrick Tungol
投稿: 13
(@zed37)
メンバー
結合: 3か月前

I have began the repair process for my laptop and checking its performance. Hopefully the repair is successful so I can continue my data analysis. I have also been reading more literature, and have continue taking my classes with Professor Miyamoto. 

Rei Hosoda
投稿: 11
(@reihosoda)
メンバー

先週に引き続き、修士論文の執筆をしています。

I have been writing master's thesis since last week.

Natsuo Okada
投稿: 15
(@nao)
メンバー

修士論文を執筆しています。

I have been writing my master thesis.

JUN YOKOKURA
投稿: 2
(@yokokura_jun)

すみません。
長い間、体調を崩していました。
今回が初投稿となります。

現在も引き続き、ARアプリを作成中です。

I'm sorry.
I've been sick for a long time.
This will be my first post.

I'm still making the AR application.

narihiro_owada
投稿: 7
(@narihiro_owada)
メンバー

今週は卒論の修正、博物館のサンプルのハイパースペクトルデータの撮影、webアプリのデプロイ作業、野外調査を行った。卒論の修正はほとんど完了したので、来週の頭には提出予定。博物館のサンプル撮影ではテフラのほか、堆積岩などの撮影をした。野外調査では、海岸での砂鉄のハイパースペクトルデータ取得を行った。webアプリのデプロイでは、javascriptの関数で定義が理解しづらいものがありそこで詰まっている。javascriptはpythonほど知らないため、学習を続ける。

This week, I corrected my thesis, took HS data of museum samples, deploy the web app and had field work.

Masato Takeuchi
投稿: 12
(@masato)
メンバー

I flew a drone with a multi spectral camera at coast. A large amount of iron sand is gushing out  at this area. That drone could be used to distinguish between the different properties. Also, I have been writing a master thesis for graduation. 

Senjoba Lesego
投稿: 10
(@senjoba)
メンバー

This week i attended a special lecture on Resource refining and recycling system, main focus was Carbon dioxide emissions in the world, we  discussed some of the technologies that the Japanese steel industries are using to lower the carbon emissions during the production phase and also on finished products ( high Perfomance steel).

I also continued with Labrotations for mineral processing and mineral economics.

Brian B Sinaice
投稿: 14
(@bsinaice)
メンバー

This week, I got started on an intensive course on Material Process Engineering which will run for a span of two weeks. In this course, we get to learn about various ways in which resource bearing materials are processed, used and later recycled after reaching their end of use date. Other than this, we had a visit by a student and their professor from Tsukuba University where we got to update each other with regards to our current research progresses and how we can continue building a fruitful collaborative relationship with one another as we have similar research goals.

Bashir Jalali
投稿: 12
(@bashir-jalali-2)
メンバー

I have done the final presentation of KAWAMURA Sensei's lab rotation, did the flotation experiment in SHIBAYAMA Sensei lab rotation and have attended the intensive class of Material processing.

rempei sasaki
投稿: 5
(@rempei-sasaki)
メンバー

I have been writing my thesis and developing AR apps.

Yoshino Kosugi
(@yoshino)
メンバー

Through communicating with Tsukuba student, Ms. Yuki, I could learn about her research, also pleased with having her enjoy sightseeing in Akita.

I got my thesis corrected from senior, and struggling to modify it. 

yuhei_takanohashi
(@yuhei_takanohashi)
メンバー

今週は水の厚さ測定をベクトル角から求められたので、次に画像から速度を測定できないか調べました。PIV(Particle Image Velocity)の技術を活用して、流れ面の画像から移動量とベクトルを求められることがわかった。

In this week, I cloud measure water thickness by vector angle, then I tried to measure flor velocity using by image. Take advantage of PIV(Particle Image Velocity), amount of moving and vector are known by the image of water flor.

共有: