• 日本語 100-150字
トピックタグ
13件の返信
Natsuo Okada
投稿: 15
(@nao)
メンバー
結合: 4か月前

I had a lab rotation for shibayama lab and did some experiments. Also did some homeworks of classes.

I have been writing a master thesis.

講義とその課題を行っていました。ラボローテーションでは選鉱に関する実験を行いました。浮選後の試料について化学組成を調べました。

研究に関しては解析がすべて終わり、修論を執筆しています。

Hajime Ikeda
投稿: 31
MTL Member-Admin
(@hajimeikeda)
メンバー

卒論のチェック、自分の論文の修正を行った。DEFPの講義で実データを扱った2か月のPBLが始まった。この講義でDEFPも最後になる。最終週ということで、パソコン上のデータを整理している。

I checked B4 and M2’s thesis, revised my paper, and started a two-month PBL with real data in the DEFP lecture. This is the last DEFP lecture. As it is the last week, I am organizing the data on my computer.

narihiro_owada
投稿: 7
(@narihiro_owada)
メンバー

今週は卒論の執筆、企業との共同研究の解析や博物館試料のスペクトル解析、留学生のチューター、webアプリの作成を進めた。webアプリではAWSのA3ストレージへのアップロードができるようになった。この後はアップロードしたデータをデータベースに登録する設定を適切にする。

I wrote thesis, make progress co-research with company, spectral analysis of samples and worked as tutor.

Taeyoo Na
投稿: 15
(@taeyoo)
メンバー

After review the report of 2018 Eastern Iburi earthquake, I constructed layer of ground subsidence area (point data) for Sapporo using google earth pro and ArcGIS pro.

For construct the susceptibility map for study area, I'm working on analysis with constructed 7 trigger factor layers and ground subsidence areas using frequency ratio model and ArcGIS pro.

Masato Takeuchi
投稿: 12
(@masato)
メンバー

To investigate the performance of MF, I conducted experiments on the relationship between the amount of input data and the prediction accuracy using MATLAB. Also, I'm exploring it from two parameters: "PPV" and "MIC".  Next week, I'm going to summarize this result and add it to my master thesis.

Zedrick Tungol
投稿: 13
(@zed37)
メンバー
結合: 3か月前

This week i performed some more maintenance on my laptop and it seems to be fine now. I will now resume analysis if there are no problems. I've also taken my last class with professor Miyamoto and will be writing a final paper for the class. 

Elsa Pansilvania Manjate
投稿: 14
(@elsa-pansilvania)
メンバー

I Have been working on Dataset revision and extraction of additional parameters from the mining companies reports. I also keep research and reading about Dataset Missing Values Handling methods as I started experimenting with some methods on the research dataset using Python.

Bashir Jalali
投稿: 12
(@bashir-jalali-2)
メンバー

I have presented the presentation in Material Processing intensive class, have prepared and the final report for that class, has done the experiments in mineral processing laboratory. 

Brian B Sinaice
投稿: 14
(@bsinaice)
メンバー

The intensive course on Material Processing Engineering was completed this week, we also had a few presentations and exercises to test our knowledge on what we had learnt. Other than this, I began writing a report on the current status and recycling challenges of Boron as an element used in the making of Rare Earth Magnets (NbFeB-magnets), this will be in partial fulfillment of the course completion requirements. Lastly, I got to assist and review one of my lab mate's graduation thesis.

Senjoba Lesego
投稿: 10
(@senjoba)
メンバー

i had a presentation for Material processing intensive lecture, also attended mineral processing lab rotation where we conducted ore grade  expirements.

Rei Hosoda
投稿: 11
(@reihosoda)
メンバー

修論をチェックしてもらったので、修正と加筆を行った。

taiga sato
投稿: 13
(@taiga-sato)
メンバー

I was writing a graduation thesis. I have submitted it several times and  making corrections.

Yoshino Kosugi
投稿: 10
(@yoshino)
メンバー

I am working on my thesis for graduate.

There are so many things to be modified..........

共有: