• 日本語 100-150字
トピックタグ
9件の返信
narihiro_owada
投稿: 3
(@narihiro_owada)
メンバー
結合: 1か月前

ハイパースペクトルデータの解析用webアプリケーションの開発を進めた。データベースのモデルの作成と、データのアップロードフォームが完成した。来週は、グラフの表示機能を完成させる。

I'm developing a web application for hyper spectral data analysis. This week, I build database model and data upload form. Next week, I will make a function to show graph.

Natsuo Okada
投稿: 5
(@nao)
メンバー

今までMatlabを解析に使用していましたが、PythonとColaboratoryも新たに使い始めました。各々一長一短があるので、使い分けられたらなと思います。また、現在は、深層学習を用いた回帰分析に取り組んでいます。来週からはFWのTA業務が始まります。

I started to using Python and Colaboratory besides matlab software for analyzation. I currently have been working on to do a regression analyzation using deep learning.

Hajime Ikeda
投稿: 11
MTL Member-Admin
(@hajimeikeda)
メンバー

南ア研究成果をまとめた論文の体裁を整え、投稿した。週末にはDEFPのピッチコンテストがあったため、その準備と練習に時間をかけた。コニカミノルタ株式会社と株式会社GA technologies から企業賞をいただいた。また、このフォーラムサイトを立ち上げた。来週の発表に向けて準備を始めた。

I revised and submitted a paper summarizing the results of my South African research. I had a DEFP pitch contest on the weekend, so I spent time preparing and practicing for it. I have received corporate awards from Konica Minolta Corporation and GA technologies Inc. I also set up this forum site. I started preparing for the next MON. presentation.

taiga sato
投稿: 4
(@taiga-sato)
メンバー
結合: 4週間前

ドローンを用いた3Dモデル作成をするために、ドローン操縦の練習・実験を行い、得られたデータからモデルを作成しました。

来週も引き続き実験を行い、ドローン操縦の技術を向上させる。

I practiced and experimented with drone control to create a 3D model using drones. I also created the 3D model.

I will continue to experiment next week to improve my drone piloting skills.

固定ページ 1 / 2
共有: