すべてクリア

[クローズ] 2020NOV Week1  

固定ページ 2 / 2

Taeyoo Na
投稿: 6
(@taeyoo)
メンバー
結合: 1か月前

Recently, I made "ArcGIS Pro tutorial" file and recorded lecture video for it. This materials will be used for the special lecture for the student of Tsukuba university on 13-14, November.

And this week, I reviewed the "Final report of 2018 Eastern Iburi earthquake" for constructing a layer of actual ground subsidence areas in Sapporo city. From the information(Subsidence areas where reported from this final report), I'll make polygon files using Googled earth Pro software, and then construct as a layer using ArcGIS Pro.  

Plus, in this week, I was looking for international conferences on disasters, geomatics and natural hazards to participate. And today, I decided to participate “The 12thAUN/SEED-Net Regional Conference on Geology and Geo-resources Engineering & The 8thRegional Conference on Natural Disaster 2020”. It will hold on February, 4-6, 2021 via online platform for the international participants. 

From next week, I'll prepare abstract to submit for this international conference.

Elsa Pansilvania Manjate
投稿: 5
(@elsa-pansilvania)
メンバー

I have been taking online courses for Python programming and preparing a presentation for JICA final reporting program that was held online this week.

Brian B Sinaice
(@bsinaice)
メンバー

Had a meeting with my supervisor, we are thinking of employing 'Neighbourhood Component Analysis' (NCA) feature selection, referred to as a 'non-parametric method for selecting features with the goal of maximizing prediction accuracy of regression and classification algorithms'. We will use this algorithm on the multitudes of rock spectral data we have accumulated and turned into a database. In order to get the database ready for this algorithm, data pre-processing had to be performed, which is what was worked on this week as week.

Masato Takeuchi
(@masato)
メンバー

11月17日の実験に向けたドローンの飛行練習及びアプリケーション(GS PRO)の動作確認を行った。その結果、GS PROを使用することでドローンに経路や高度、カメラの方向などを記憶させることが可能であることが分かった。これと同時に、研究の引継ぎとして後輩のドローン操縦の練習にも取り組んでいる。また、11月1日にはFragblast(学会)に向けたアブストラクトの最終的な提出を行い、現在審査中である。

We practiced flying the drone and checked the operation of the application (GS PRO) in preparation for the November 16 experiment. The results showed that it is possible to make the drone memorize the path, altitude, and direction of the camera by using GS PRO. I also teach a junior student how to fly the drone in order to take over the research. In addition, the abstract for the Fragblast conference was submitted on November 1 and is now under review.

Rei Hosoda
投稿: 4
(@reihosoda)
メンバー

共同研究先であるモンゴル科学技術大学ドルジスレン氏とミーティングを行い、論文投稿を目指し分担箇所を決めた。これと同時に月曜日から開講するフィンランドマイニングセミナーの発表資料を作成した。

I had a meeting with Mr. Dorjsrengiin(Mongolian University of Science and Technology) who is a collaborative research partner, and we decided the division of duties with the aim of submitting a dissertation. At the same time, I created presentation  for the Finnish mining seminar that will start on Monday.

固定ページ 2 / 2
共有: