• 日本語 100-150字
トピックタグ
13件の返信
Natsuo Okada
投稿: 5
(@nao)
メンバー
結合: 1か月前

今週は3年生のオンラインFWのTAをしていました。ファジィ論理を用いた鉱物分布の推定など学びました。ファジィ論理では、システムの出力について真偽だけではなく、その中間の値も示すことができます。GIS上の複数の地質データをファジィ的に処理することで鉱物分布を推定しました。研究は、回帰用のネットワークの画像入力について調べていました。

I have been working as TA student for online FW for 3rd year students. I learned mineral distribution estimation using fuzzy logic. For my research, I have been investigating about how to input image data set to a regression neural network.

Hajime Ikeda
投稿: 11
MTL Member-Admin
(@hajimeikeda)
メンバー

今週からリーディングプログラムのPBLとFWのTAが始まった。PBLで研究発表をした。PBLではショートステイの学生とともに資源開発についてディスカッションを行う。別に時系列解析を行っていて、使用しているモデルはARIMAXモデル。

PBL in the reading program and FW TA works started this week; I presented my research in PBL, and in PBL, I will have a discussion with short stay students about resource development. Separate time series analysis is being done and the model being used is the ARIMAX model.

Taeyoo Na
投稿: 6
(@taeyoo)
メンバー

Prepared extended abstract for “The 12thAUN/SEED-Net Regional Conference on Geology and Geo-resources Engineering & The 8thRegional Conference on Natural Disaster 2020”. 

Participated as a TA to intensive classes on Disaster Information for the student of Tsukuba university and also attend tomorrow.

Bashir Jalali
投稿: 4
(@bashir-jalali-2)
メンバー
結合: 4週間前

This week I have analyzing the firstly data of landslides preparatory and triggered factors (Geological map, Slopes angel, Slopes aspect,  the area relief, Roads network, Drainage Patterns, land use/landcover, lithology and earth quakes occurred points) for Badakhshan Province and have created their layers in Geographic Information System (GIS), with landslide occurred points layer.

固定ページ 1 / 3
共有: