• 日本語 100-150字
トピックタグ
11件の返信
Bashir Jalali
投稿: 4
(@bashir-jalali-2)
メンバー
結合: 4週間前

I have prepared the abstract for 13th Asian Regional Conference (ARC13) and according to Mr. Professor Kawamura's advices have finalized the research headline (Landslide Hazard Mapping Using GIS and GANs at Central parts of Badakhshan Province, Afghanistan)
Right now I am waiting to have the Lab's senior researchers comments and advices for the final abstract to submit for above conference's organization.

Senjoba Lesego
投稿: 3
(@senjoba)
メンバー
結合: 4週間前

I prepared and gave a presentation for the  16th International symposium,  JSPS Core-to-Core Program International Symposium, the theme for this year's symposium was "Challenges facing the Sustainable Development of Mineral and Energy Resources”. I gave  a brief presentation about my research.

Zedrick Tungol
投稿: 4
(@zed37)
メンバー
結合: 3週間前

I have done some more literature review on segmentation and continuing my studies on python. Analysis of previously mentioned datasets is still ongoing, however I might have to slow down the progress a little bit as I have to do parts maintenance on my computer due to problems with its cooling fans. I have ordered replacement parts and will perform repairs once they arrive. 

Hajime Ikeda
投稿: 11
MTL Member-Admin
(@hajimeikeda)
メンバー
結合: 1か月前

引き続きフィンランドの講義のTAを行った。トピックが資源開発になったため、より興味を持てた。また、第16回国際シンポジウム・JSPS研究拠点形成事業国際シンポジウム(合同開催)に発表者として登壇した。そのためにスライド準備を行った。共同研究者であるWits大の学生とオンラインミーティングを行い方向性の確認をした。

I continued with the TA for the Finnish mining lecture. Since the topic was resource development, I was more interested in the topic. I joined the stage as a presenter at the 16th International symposiumJSPS Core-to-Core Program International Symposium. I prepared my slides. We had an online meeting with our co-researcher, a student at Wits University, to confirm our research direction.

固定ページ 1 / 3
共有: