トピックタグ
11件の返信
Hajime Ikeda
投稿: 21
MTL Member-Admin
(@hajimeikeda)
メンバー
結合: 2か月前

PBLとフィンランドの講義に参加。今週の月曜にあったPBLでは、ボツワナ2名、インドネシア2名の学生とFuture Miningに関してディスカッションをした。論文誌のリビジョンが返ってきて修正をし始めた。レビュワーのコメントで難しい修正箇所があるので時間をかけて取り組みたい。

Attended a PBL and a lecture in FinlandOnline. In the PBL on Monday of this week, I had a discussion on Future Mining with two students from Botswana and two from Indonesia. Revisions of the journal paper came back and I started to make revisions. There are some difficult corrections in the reviewer's comments, so I will take some time to work on them.

Natsuo Okada
投稿: 10
(@nao)
メンバー

フィンランドのFWコースを受講と講義の課題をしていました。

研究に関しては、Grad-CAMの目途がついたため、今度はNCAの結果と比較したいと思います。

I have been studying for Finland FW and doing assignments of the classes.

I am going to compare the results from Grad-CAM and NCA for my research.

Bashir Jalali
投稿: 8
(@bashir-jalali-2)
メンバー

Continuing in the lab rotation (in Petroleum laboratory and have experimented the samples'' Gas Permeability measurement by PoroPerm, Have Done the task 1 of mining technology laboratory in Rockscience software), have joined in PBL class and have discussed energy resources uses in the world and have prepared the presentation for Separation Engineering class.

Taeyoo Na
投稿: 11
(@taeyoo)
メンバー

There was a notice that my extended abstract accepted for the international conference of RCGeoE&RCND 2021.

I'll start to prepare full paper for this conference. 

And I submitted rebuttal letter and revised manuscript to the journal of "Geomatics, Natural Hazards and Risk".

Yoshino Kosugi
(@yoshino)
メンバー

This week was last week for studying Finnish Mining course. I learnt about relationship between citizen and mining companies , and Arctic environment deeply. I think opinion from citizen in mining area should not be ignored, and thought of them is worth applying to developing mine.

I also participate in information session of JX Nippon Mining & Metals Corporation. In the session, alumnus and alumna gave us a presentation about their timetable in a day and schedule through a year. I'd like this experience to be useful for the job hunting from next year.

Zedrick Tungol
(@zed37)
メンバー

Doing literature review while I am still waiting for the replacement fans for my laptop. I'm also considering getting additional data while waiting. 

Rei Hosoda
(@reihosoda)
メンバー

フィンランドの講義を受講し最終テストとプレゼンテーションを行った。講義全体を通して、資源学を学びなおすことができたので非常に良い機会だった。

研究に関しては信号解析について論文を読み進めている。

I took a Finnish lecture and gave a final test and presentation. It was a great opportunity to relearn resource science throughout the lecture.

Regarding research, I am reading about signal analysis.

Elsa Pansilvania Manjate
投稿: 10
(@elsa-pansilvania)
メンバー

I have been reading about Mining methods selection and starting to work on a dataset revision and extraction of some other attributes(from mining companies technical reports) that might be significant in mining methods selection. Apart from that, I have been taking Data science with python online course. 

Masato Takeuchi
投稿: 9
(@masato)
メンバー

I applied for permission to practice a drone on the baseball ground and got it. We'll start to practice drone from next week.

I got a notice that indicates the conference named "Flag blast" in China has been postponed for one year because of this corona situation.

Senjoba Lesego
投稿: 6
(@senjoba)
メンバー

I have been studying Rocscience particularly RS2 and slide2, The target being slope stability and underground excavation. I have also been participating in the Finland FW, the discussion has been centered around sustainable mining.

Brian B Sinaice
投稿: 9
(@bsinaice)
メンバー

This was the final week for the Finland online course on sustainable mining. Had to take a few quizzes, tests and an exam in order to fulfil the course requirements. We also had a visit to our university by the ambassador of Botswana in Japan, H. E. Nkoloi, this was a fruitful meeting as we were able to discuss matters concerning the progress in the relationships we are building with international delegates, schools and individuals. I was also able to test the NCA code, the preliminary results show that the hypothesis on dimensional reduction will indeed be possible to prove.

共有: