• 日本語 100-150字
トピックタグ
18件の返信
Bashir Jalali
投稿: 12
(@bashir-jalali-2)
メンバー
結合: 4か月前

in current week by submitting the final report of Advanced Mineral Economics class I have completed the registered classes requirements and from next week I will continue working on my research (Analyzing and Interpretation of data).

Hajime Ikeda
投稿: 31
MTL Member-Admin
(@hajimeikeda)
メンバー

I conducted a survey on electrified fleet management. I summarized the appropriate sensor items for monitoring in underground mines, analyzed the data for a PBL, and summarized the results in slides.

Natsuo Okada
投稿: 15
(@nao)
メンバー

講義のレポートを書いていました。

また、予防接種や留学の準備を行っていました。

I have been writing finarl reports.

Also, I did a vaccination. I have been preparing for moving.

Taeyoo Na
投稿: 15
(@taeyoo)
メンバー

I prepared the presentation for the international conference but the conference was cancelled because of the Myanmar's current country situation. 

And I'm continuously preparing the documents for the Pre-defense of graduation. 

Yoshino Kosugi
投稿: 10
(@yoshino)
メンバー

I could finish my presentation for graduation on Tuesday. Now, I am correcting mistakes on my provisional version thesis.

Zedrick Tungol
投稿: 13
(@zed37)
メンバー
結合: 3か月前

I have requested for a license to a 3d photogrammetry software (3DF Zephyr) and have received it. I installed it on a laboratory PC, however I might have to transfer the license to another one as someone else wants to use it. In any case, i have prepared the samples for taking pictures. 

Elsa Pansilvania Manjate
投稿: 14
(@elsa-pansilvania)
メンバー

I have been working on the Dataset, reviewing and extracting additional factors from mining companies historical data.

Rei Hosoda
投稿: 11
(@reihosoda)
メンバー

修士論文発表を行いました。今は研究グループ内で引き継ぎをしています。

I had presentation for graduate. Now I am taking over within the research group.

Masato Takeuchi
投稿: 12
(@masato)
メンバー

I has been experiment again to write a paper for journal this week.  As a result, prediction accuracy of my proposal method is increased (from 0.22 to 0.16 at average RMSE) by a method combined with normalization and ANN. Now, I try to verify changes in prediction accuracy with different amounts of data.

Apart from that, I lectured to a junior student on how to measure ground vibration. Moreover, I had a meeting with Elsa about how to evaluate recommendation method for mining method using Matrix Factorization.

Senjoba Lesego
(@senjoba)
メンバー

I have been writting final reports and assignments. I will continue my research work next week.

murakamitomoya
投稿: 2
(@murakamitomoya)
メンバー
結合: 4週間前

専門プレゼンテーション技法のプレゼン作成と練習、講義の課題を行なっていました。

I was doing presentation creation and practice of specialized presentation techniques, and lecture assignments.

takaya
投稿: 3
(@takaya)
メンバー

In this week, I was looking for the suitable smartwatch for my research and I wrote the literature review about wearable device and underground monitoring. And from next week I'm going to  study how to measure human's mental stress by using SpO2 and research fundamental process of those kinds of sensors.

yuhei_takanohashi
(@yuhei_takanohashi)
メンバー
結合: 3か月前

In this week, I finished the graduation thesis’s presentation.

shinichiro nakamura
(@shinichiro-nakamura)
メンバー

Nice to meet you. I'm Shinichiro Nakamura, a third year.

I came to the mining technology laboratory for the first time last week, and just started lab life, but very fun. 

And now, I'm working on making a presentation on Monday.

The topic of the presentation is a research about the communication system, so I seems like to understand a little bit about the smart mining.

Brian B Sinaice
投稿: 14
(@bsinaice)
メンバー

The week began with discussions with my supervising professor with regards to a journal paper I am to write, this paper will include the new segment on my research namely ‘the employment of NCA in band selection from rock spectral data’. Moreover, I worked on comparing and contrasting the various outputs of my dimensional reduction, I am happy to say that the results were pleasing as I was able to obtain high accuracy results.

daniyarmalgazhdar
(@daniyarmalgazhdar)
メンバー

Hello Everyone!

I am Daniyar this is my first post here. Glad to be part of the team. 

Last week I started my internship program in Japanese Space Systems and spent most of the time doing tasks related to the internship.

Also provided some information to Kei san about in-situ stress measurement sensor for possible procurement of them.

tatsuki kurauchi
(@tatsuki-kurauchi)
メンバー

In this week, I made presentation and practiced it. Also, I did experiment with Rei san

taiga sato
投稿: 13
(@taiga-sato)
メンバー

卒論の発表をしました。今はUnityの勉強をしています。I had presentation for graduate and learning about Unity now. 

共有: