トピックタグ
7件の返信
Hajime Ikeda
投稿: 31
MTL Member-Admin
(@hajimeikeda)
メンバー
結合: 4か月前

I prepared and presented about Fleet management in mining to the company. Also, I conducted a meeting with the co-author. 

I read articles related to our research. And I re-study Java for making Android apps (Research). 

Finally, DEFP 2020 which is an education program about Data Analysis will be finished. 

Natsuo Okada
投稿: 15
(@nao)
メンバー

I started learning google colaboratory, python. I haven't started writing with my thesis yet, though. 

I attended an online certificate ceremony for my scholarship. I've been studying a language and preparing for moving.

Brian B Sinaice
投稿: 14
(@bsinaice)
メンバー

I am currently writing a paper intended to be sent for publication as soon as it is done, as such, I am working on refining each section of the paper whilst reading and familiarizing myself with more literature.

Senjoba Lesego
投稿: 10
(@senjoba)
メンバー

I have finished writing a paper on "rotary percussion drill bit failure detection system". i hope to submit the paper for publication next week.

Zedrick Tungol
投稿: 13
(@zed37)
メンバー
結合: 3か月前

I have taken and analyzed new image data using 3DF Zephyr and have created a new 3d model. I will now try to export the dense cloud to a Linux environment and perform clustering on it. I am also studying PointNet in case the PCL method proves lackluster. 

takaya
投稿: 3
(@takaya)
メンバー
結合: 4週間前

I started to learn java to make Android apps for wearable device, so now I'm trying to read the textbook and understand it.

yuhei_takanohashi
投稿: 10
(@yuhei_takanohashi)
メンバー
結合: 3か月前

In this week, I studied about image processing and tried it.

共有: