トピックタグ
13件の返信
Hajime Ikeda
投稿: 31
MTL Member-Admin
(@hajimeikeda)
メンバー
結合: 4か月前

I try to make some contributions to the paper. For example, the values of N and the path loss constant for the mine. Also, I make some applications for the fund (Kakenhi). 

Still, I joined PBL about data-science.

Taeyoo Na
投稿: 15
(@taeyoo)
メンバー

There was another light request from the production assistant of Journal and I solved that problem.

Finished analysis for the new research and constructed "Ground subsidence susceptibility map" for entire area of Sapporo city.

Additionally, performed verification using "Area under curve" method to confirm the prediction accuracy of constructed map.

Also, I started to prepare documents for "Application for preliminary examination of dissertation".

yuhei_takanohashi
投稿: 10
(@yuhei_takanohashi)
メンバー
結合: 3か月前

今週は卒論本文および要旨の訂正をしていました。また、samを用いた砂鉄の検出について解析を進めました。

In this week, I corrected graduation thesis and abstract. And I tried to detect iron sand using SAM analysis.

Zedrick Tungol
投稿: 13
(@zed37)
メンバー

I have finished and submitted my final paper for a class this week. For my research, I have tested a new way to create 3d models and have been getting good results so far using small stones. However, the samples I modeled were too rounded (blasted rock is usually angular) so I and Kei will acquire new samples and I will test my method using those. 

Natsuo Okada
投稿: 15
(@nao)
メンバー

修論発表スライドの作成と練習を行っていました。また、期末レポート等の作成も行っています。

I have been making presentation slide for master defence. Also I have been writing final reports.

JUN YOKOKURA
投稿: 2
(@yokokura_jun)

Research is looking into AR applications.
Submitted final report for Economics class.
Created a Web ES for job hunting.
Participated in an internship on the web and also created documents for an internship

taiga sato
投稿: 13
(@taiga-sato)
メンバー

要旨の提出と卒論の修正をしました。また、点群を用いた深層学習を行っていました。

I submitted abstracts and  modify the thesis. Also making the Deep learning model using point clouds.

Elsa Pansilvania Manjate
投稿: 14
(@elsa-pansilvania)
メンバー

I keep working on the dataset, reviewing and extracting additional parameters from the mining companies historical data.

Masato Takeuchi
投稿: 12
(@masato)
メンバー

I submitted a summary of thesis for graduation this week. Also, I was modifying my thesis as the same time. I will have a final presentation for graduation next Friday. That’s why I also prepared the presentation this week.

Rei Hosoda
投稿: 11
(@reihosoda)
メンバー

修論の要旨の作成、追加の解析を行いました。

I made the abstract and and additional analysis for thesis. 

Bashir Jalali
投稿: 12
(@bashir-jalali-2)
メンバー

The lab rotation activities are still continuing in Mineral Processing laboratory, in this week I have summarized the result for Flotations experiments and have done the leaching experiment.

Senjoba Lesego
投稿: 10
(@senjoba)
メンバー

I continued with mineral processing lab rotation; did leaching experiment, prepared the final report and presentation

Brian B Sinaice
投稿: 14
(@bsinaice)
メンバー

Had an eventful week. First, I had reports to submit on Cross-cultural communication as the class was coming to an end. Moreover, I had online zoom seminars held by the Astronomical Society of Botswana where the topic of focus was to outline the exciting plans that are in train for Botswana to develop its capabilities over the next few years by building a range of facilities that will capitalise on some of the nation’s unique potential. In terms of research, I have started comparing different NCA outcomes given by different sets of data.

共有: