トピックタグ
11件の返信
narihiro_owada
投稿: 7
(@narihiro_owada)
メンバー
結合: 4か月前

今週は卒論の発表に向けてプレゼンテーションの準備に注力した。またそのほか企業との共同研究のスペクトル解析を進めた。

This week, I prepared presentation for next week. Also, I analyzed some spectral data for co-research.

Hajime Ikeda
投稿: 31
MTL Member-Admin
(@hajimeikeda)
メンバー

I checked the thesis of a junior student. I finished writing my application for research funding, had daily Zoom meetings with a researcher at Wits University about our paper, and am trying to get the content of Pass loss into our paper.

Taeyoo Na
投稿: 15
(@taeyoo)
メンバー

I prepared presentation file for the international conference of RCGeoE& RCND 2021. 

Also, preparing the documents for pre-defense of graduation. 

Natsuo Okada
投稿: 15
(@nao)
メンバー

修論発表会に向けて準備を行っていました。また、最終レポートの執筆やラボローテーションに参加していました。

ビザ申請や予防接種を行っていました。

I am preparing for a master thesis presentation. Also I wrote final reports and participated a lab rotation. 

Zedrick Tungol
投稿: 13
(@zed37)
メンバー
結合: 3か月前

Continuing with my research, i have acquired new samples from the mining museum and have prepared them for modeling as they were too big. I am now processing the image data and should have new 3d models soon. 

Elsa Pansilvania Manjate
投稿: 14
(@elsa-pansilvania)
メンバー

I keep working on the dataset, reviewing and extracting additional factors from mining companies historical data. 

I also wrote a final report class assignment.

yuhei_takanohashi
投稿: 10
(@yuhei_takanohashi)
メンバー
結合: 3か月前

今週は卒論発表用のプレゼンを準備していました。

In this week, I prepared presentation about graduation thesis.

taiga sato
投稿: 13
(@taiga-sato)
メンバー

卒論の提出と、卒論発表会の準備をしました。

I submitted thesis and  preparing for my presentation.

Bashir Jalali
投稿: 12
(@bashir-jalali-2)
メンバー

I have completed the intensive course of Materials flows and social system design and have summited the final report, Completed the Mineral processing course along with final report submitted and also the lab rotation in Mineral Processing has completed and the result of experiments are summarized and has submitted as final report.   

Senjoba Lesego
投稿: 10
(@senjoba)
メンバー

As the semester is coming to an end, i have been preparing final reports and presentations.

Brian B Sinaice
投稿: 14
(@bsinaice)
メンバー

This week we had ‘Master defences’ by some of our laboratory members amongst other department members, I got to attend these to learn about their works as well as support my laboratory members.  In terms of research, I had a meeting with my supervisor we will be finding ways in which we can apply Spectral Angle Mapping (S.A.M. analysis) to our database of rocks in conjunction with our new spectral equipment. Rock spectral signature data processing is also in progress.

共有: