8件の返信
Natsuo Okada
投稿: 15
(@nao)
メンバー
結合: 4か月前

修士論文の執筆を行っていました。NCAとCNNによる実験結果についてJOGMECの方に報告をしました。今後純度の高いヒ素を用いたデータ取得を行う予定です。

また、講義の期末レポートを作成、予防接種・ビザ申請等の準備も行いました。

I have been writing my master thesis. Also I reported my results of analysis using NCA and CNN to JOGMEC. We are planing to use pure As minerals for data acquisition of HSI.

I try to finish some final reports of classes. I also did vaccinations and VISA application.

narihiro_owada
投稿: 7
(@narihiro_owada)
メンバー

卒論の執筆を行っていた。またこれまで書いてきたコードのリファクタリングを行った。

I have been writing thesis. Also I did refactoring my codes.

Taeyoo Na
投稿: 15
(@taeyoo)
メンバー

I've got another request of minor revision from the Journal of "Geomatics, Natural Hazards and Risk" and finally, my paper was accepted after submission.

Also, there was a request of my personal information (Copy of passport and brief CV) from the International conference committee and I handled it.

I found some problem from the constructed data for Sapporo but now, I fixed them or newly constructed some layers and continuously doing analysis.  

Elsa Pansilvania Manjate
投稿: 14
(@elsa-pansilvania)
メンバー

I have been researching and experimenting the K-Nearest Neighbors(kNN) algorithm to impute/predict the missing values in the research dataset.

taiga sato
投稿: 13
(@taiga-sato)
メンバー

I was writing a graduation thesis and I have submitted it several times and modify it.

Zedrick Tungol
投稿: 13
(@zed37)
メンバー
結合: 3か月前

I have been continuing my analysis on my photogrammetric data, as well as writing a final report on one of my classes. 

Yoshino Kosugi
投稿: 10
(@yoshino)
メンバー

I am writing my thesis for graduation.

Hajime Ikeda
投稿: 31
MTL Member-Admin
(@hajimeikeda)
メンバー

Participating in a PBL at the University of Electro-Communications, I am attempting to conduct a profitable analysis based on data and tweets released by a certain company. For confidentiality reasons, I can't tell you the details, but it's interesting. We are checking to see how much the corona disaster has affected profit.

電通大のPBLに参加し、とある企業から公開されたデータと公開ツイートを基に利益に繋がる分析を試みている。守秘義務のため詳しいことは伝えられないが、おもしろい。コロナ禍の影響がどれだけあるかを確認している。

共有: