11件の返信
Hajime Ikeda
投稿: 31
MTL Member-Admin
(@hajimeikeda)
メンバー
結合: 4か月前

引き続きPBLに参加。研究資金申請書のために自分の研究内容をまとめなおしている。Wits大の共著者と打ち合わせをした。

Continued to participate in PBL. I am re-capping my research for my research funding application. Had a meeting with a co-author from Wits University.

Natsuo Okada
投稿: 15
(@nao)
メンバー

要項を執筆しました。また、ラボローテーション、講義の最終レポートの作成を行っています。

ビザ申請・予防接種等を行いました。

I wrote a summary of my research. Also I have been writing final reports of classes.

Bashir Jalali
投稿: 12
(@bashir-jalali-2)
メンバー

I have done the final report for the class of Cross-Cultural Communication, still continuing lab rotations in mineral processing laboratory and in current week I have joined in intensive class of Material Flows and Social System Design.

Rei Hosoda
投稿: 11
(@reihosoda)
メンバー

修士論文の修正、要旨の作成を行いました。研究室に新しく配属される三年生と教授陣とミーティングを行いました。

I modified the master's thesis and created the abstract. We had a meeting with the newcomer assigned third grade student and professors.

Yoshino Kosugi
投稿: 10
(@yoshino)
メンバー

I am writing abstract of my thesis for graduation. 

yuhei_takanohashi
投稿: 10
(@yuhei_takanohashi)
メンバー
結合: 3か月前

今週は卒論の訂正とSAM解析のプログラムの改善を行なってました。

In this week, I tried to correct my graduation thesis and improve the program of SAM analysis for spectral data.

Elsa Pansilvania Manjate
投稿: 14
(@elsa-pansilvania)
メンバー

I have been working on reviewing the dataset as well as extracting additional factors from the mining companies historical data. 

I also have been reading about data imputation methods specially KNN and Matrix factorization methods.

taiga sato
投稿: 13
(@taiga-sato)
メンバー

卒論の修正と、ディープラーニングのためのデータセットの作成を行いました。

I modified the thesis and created the datasets for Deep Learning.

Brian B Sinaice
投稿: 14
(@bsinaice)
メンバー

2021 is off to a great start in our lab. We began the year by welcoming potential lab members as well as university staff who are scheduled to join our lab soon. We held introductory seminars for the past two weeks as a way of getting to know each other and the various researches we are working on. Other than this, I submitted an abstract for the ‘5th International Workshop on Rock Mechanics and Engineering Geology in Volcanic Fields’ to be held this year in Fukuoka. Our new spectral equipment also got delivered, experiments will begin soon.

Taeyoo Na
投稿: 15
(@taeyoo)
メンバー

I submitted corrections and answers to the Author Queries of my paper titled, "Hazard mapping of ground subsidence in east area of Sapporo using frequency ratio model and GIS" to the Taylor & Francis online proofing system. This was final step before publish and it will be corrected and published online within 10 working days. 

Masato Takeuchi
投稿: 12
(@masato)
メンバー

I conducted experiments on the relationship between the amount of input data and the prediction accuracy using MATLAB. The result shows the effect of the amount of data on the prediction accuracy was not found for PPV. However, for MIC, the prediction accuracy decreased as the amount of data decreased. 

Apart from that, I had a presentation for new laboratory members.

共有: