トピックタグ
17件の返信
Hajime Ikeda
投稿: 31
MTL Member-Admin
(@hajimeikeda)
メンバー
結合: 4か月前

I conducted a survey on electrified fleet management. And I made the PPT about FMS. On the other hand, I presented slides with PBL members. I had one lecture about Data-Analysis. 

Taeyoo Na
投稿: 15
(@taeyoo)
メンバー

In this week, I submitted the documents for pre-defense of graduation. 

And finished new research regarding ground subsidence susceptibility in Kiyota-Ku of Sapporo.

Now I'm writing paper regarding this.

Zedrick Tungol
投稿: 13
(@zed37)
メンバー
結合: 3か月前

Continuing with last week, i am familiarizing myself with the interface of 3DF Zephyr and have taken another image set of my samples without zoom, as before i had to use zoom because the camera seems to have a proximity sensor in which it doesn't take pictures when the subject is too close. I will be processing my data whenever I get access to the computer vision laptop again. 

Natsuo Okada
投稿: 15
(@nao)
メンバー

I wrote final reports of classes.

I have been dealing with VISA application.

yuhei_takanohashi
投稿: 10
(@yuhei_takanohashi)
メンバー
結合: 3か月前

In this week, I tried the image analysis,  and experimented using by drone.

Elsa Pansilvania Manjate
投稿: 14
(@elsa-pansilvania)
メンバー

I have been working on the Dataset, reviewing and extracting additional factors from mining companies historical data.

I also prepared the revised dataset for matrix factorization experiments to impute the missing values.

takaya
投稿: 3
(@takaya)
メンバー
結合: 4週間前

I had the final exam of presentation course at the beginning of this week and I wrote the final report of rock engineering.

Finally I'm in the spring vacation, so I'm going to focus on learning the App development.

taiga sato
投稿: 13
(@taiga-sato)
メンバー

I shooted with a spectral camera using a P4 drone and learned about deep learning.

shinichiro nakamura
投稿: 2
(@shinichiro-nakamura)
メンバー

This week, I learned about the basic operation and principles of hyperspectral cameras
Based on this, I'm going  to do the actual experiment next week.

tatsuki kurauchi
(@tatsuki-kurauchi)
メンバー

In this week, I did presentation. And I did vibration test. Also I studied my research. 

Rei Hosoda
投稿: 11
(@reihosoda)
メンバー

In this week, I modified thesis. I taught vibration measurement.

Yoshino Kosugi
投稿: 10
(@yoshino)
メンバー

I am working on my thesis to add some topics.

Bashir Jalali
投稿: 12
(@bashir-jalali-2)
メンバー

In this week I have been working on interpretation of my data to accurate the landslide location according to satellite images.

Brian B Sinaice
投稿: 14
(@bsinaice)
メンバー

I have been reading and compiling literature on the paper I am currently writing. I have also decided on the supporting figures and tables which will be incorporated into this paper.

Masato Takeuchi
投稿: 12
(@masato)
メンバー

I have been writing a journal paper this week.  Also, I experimented to validate the relationship between the amount of data and prediction accuracy of PPV using normalized matrix.  As a result, the proposal method was able to predict PPV with a smaller amount of data (blasting data of 60-80 sites) than that required for ANN (more than 100 sites). Apart from that, I taught a junior student to how to analyze vibration data using origin software.  

murakamitomoya
(@murakamitomoya)
メンバー

This week I practiced my presentation and passed the test

daniyarmalgazhdar
(@daniyarmalgazhdar)
メンバー

During this week I continued my internship at Japanese Space Systems and read article related to the research porject.

共有: